2023: I will not impose my successor on Rivers – Wike

Subscribe Us

2023: I will not impose my successor on Rivers – Wike

 


Gov. Nyesom Wike of Rivers on Thursday said he would not impose any governorship aspirant of his choice on the people of Rivers come 2023.

Wike gave the assurance in a statement issued by Mr Kelvin Ebiri, his Special Assistant on Media, in Port Harcourt.

He assured that the leadership of the party would meet to decide who to support at the appropriate time.

Wike however said that he is obliged to ensure that People's Democratic Part (PDP) wins the 2023 governorship election in Rivers.

“One mistake I will not make is to impose somebody. From my experience as a student of history, reality has shown that it is difficult for you to say Joseph is the man I can trust.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

.

{ padding: 25px; background-color: white; color: black; font-size: 25px; } .dark-mode { background-color: black; color: white; }