After battle with Covid-19, K Buzz teams up with Zlatan

Subscribe Us

After battle with Covid-19, K Buzz teams up with Zlatan



NIGERIAN songwriter and rapper, Adefolajimi Adelagan, popularly known as K Buzz, also has a story to share after recovering from Covid-19.

While still thanking God for good health, the United Kingdom-born artiste has released a single, ‘HennyTing Goes,’ featuring Zlatan Ibile

K Buzz is an amazing singer with a dynamic sound. He also loves writing poems. He stated: “I started writing poetry at a very young age. When I was in primary school, I wrote a poem that was published in a book. I have written lots of poems, and I digressed into music.”

According to K Buzz, the foundation for ‘HennyTing Goes’ was his interest in the viral ‘Shaku shaku’ and ‘Zanku’ dances. He stated: “The song is about a young guy and a young girl who fell in love with each other in the summer. The song reveals what is happening in society in terms of a relationship.”

Describing music as a therapy, the Engineering graduate of Kingston University, UK, stressed that his passion for music was so deep and a source of happiness for him. “I have been able to use music to express myself and tell my story. For me, fusing genres is like creating magic. I love producing something nobody has done before,” he noted.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

.

{ padding: 25px; background-color: white; color: black; font-size: 25px; } .dark-mode { background-color: black; color: white; }